Swimmers Entitle to Train During August
Please note the important information below.
Please don’t attend if your name is not on the squad list below. You will not be allowed to enter the centre or train.
Prior to your training session:
1. If you or any member of your household
a. becomes unwell
b. has high temperature
c. is suffering from a persistent dry cough
d. is experiencing a loss of taste or smell
e. or has any other Covid-19 symptoms
please refrain from attending training. We would be grateful if you could inform the club.
On the day of your session, we encourage you to please:
1. Arrive at least 10 minutes before the start of training.
2. Park and bring your child to the designated area by the centre entrance. Swimmers will be supported by one of the club’s Covid-19 Officer at the designated area. No parent is allowed at the reception or pool area. Please return few minutes before the end of the session to collect your child from the same designated area you left your child at.
3. Only bring with you the allowed equipment. which is listed below
Once you are at the pool please:
1. Always Maintain your social distance for your protection and that of others.
2. stay with your own squad at the allocated places as instructed by you coaches
3. Follow any guidance provided by the club Covid-19 officer and your coach.
Should you need any further assistance please contact email@example.com
Only the following equipment is needed for training. Please leave the rest of equipment at home.
- Two goggles
- Two filled water bottles
- Snorkels if applicable to your squad
[embeddoc url="https://www.harrowswim.club/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Swimmers-allow-to-train-from-1st-August-1.xlsx" viewer="microsoft"]