Please read this declaration carefully and complete the required fields below. A separate declaration is required for every swimmer. This declaration must be completed by a parent/guardian for any Harrow Swimming Club member aged under 18:
Conduct a wellbeing check and do not attend training if you or any of your household exhibit any symptoms of COVID-19. Follow Government guidelines on how long you should wait before attending training.
Before each training session
- Wash hands with soap and water for 20 seconds or use hand sanitiser if soap and water are not readily available
- Bring your own clearly marked equipment and drinks bottles as directed by your Squad coach – NO SHARING of equipment
- Travel directly to training from home and avoid lift shares
- Arrive punctually for your session and follow designated routes into the facility
- Maintain social distancing guidelines at all times by strictly following the guidance and directions of COVID Liaison Officers and coaches.
After each training session