Coach: Daniel Andrawos
Monthly Fee: £78.00 paid by DD
Performance Squad Criteria
Minimum Attendance: Swimmers in Regional Youth must maintain a minimum of 6 pool (at least 1 of which must be a weekday morning) and 2 land training sessions.
Minimum Qualification: Swimmers to enter Regional Youth must have an Automatic London Region Qualifying time and be eligible to compete at the Youth championships.
Equipment: Kick Board, Pull Buoy, Fins, Snorkel, Hand Paddles, Exercise Mat and working Tempo Trainer. Swimmers must also bring either 2 x 500ml or 1ltr full water bottle/s to each session.
Performance Squad Aims and Aspirations:
- European Senior and Junior
- Commonwealth, English International
- National/National Age Group qualifiers, medallists and champions
- National Record Holders
- England Talent programme swimmers
- Regional Finalists Champions, Qualifiers and Record Holders
- County Champions, Medallists and Finalists
Competitions (minimum requirement): Swimmers should compete in at least 6 competitions a season, 1 of which must be Borough of Harrow Club Championships, Middlesex County Championships and London Regional Championships.
Progression: Swimmers who do not meet the minimum attendance or competition standard level will be moved to Youth or Regional Age, dependant on age and training performance standards.8