London Regional Winter Championships 2019
2019 London Swimming Regional Winter Championships (Short Course)
|Saturday 2nd November 2019||London Aquatics Centre, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Stratford, London.|
|Sunday 3rd November 2019|
- A swimmer’s age shall be determined as at midnight on December 31st 2019.
- The closing deadline for all entries and full payment is 16 October 2019.
- Only Swimmers affiliated to a London Swimming (Swim England Region) Club may enter this meet.
- Qualifying entry times must be registered on the Swim England Rankings database; must have been achieved on or subsequent to 17 October 2018 (i.e. in the 12 months immediately preceding the closing date for the Championships) and; must have been achieved at a Level 1, 2, 3 or Masters licensed meet. Converted entry times will not be accepted..
- As in previous years, selections to the London Team to compete abroad will be made following the conclusion of these championships. Any swimmer wishing to be considered for selection must enter and compete at the 2019 London Region Winter Championships.
SPECTATOR ENTRY FEES
- Entry to spectate the meets shall cost £10.00 per day (regardless of arrival/departure time) for all adults (16 years old and over).
- Entry to spectate the meets shall be free-of-charge for all children (15 years old and younger).
- No printed programmes will be available. We encourage all attendees to download and print the programmes from the London website at home to ensure that you are not disappointed on the day.
- Live Results, Start Lists, Medals Tables and Points Tables will be published online throughout the event and can be found here – http://www.londonswimresults.org/2019/Winters/.