London Regional Summer Championships 2019 – Second Weekend
The London Swimming Events Team are pleased to announce the
2019 London Swimming Regional Summer Championships
Licensed by Swim England at Level 1 (TBC)
A swimmer’s age shall be determined as at midnight on December 31st 2019.
- The closing deadline for all entries and full payment is 11:59:59PM on MONDAY 15TH APRIL 2019.
- Qualifying entry times must have been achieved on or subsequent to WEDNESDAY 18TH APRIL 2018 (i.e. in the 12 months immediately preceding the closing date for the Championships).
- Masters times, registered with the SwimEngland Rankings database, which meet/exceed the published qualifying times and conditions, will be accepted. Competitors seeking to enter using these times should do so using the manual Individual Entry Form.
- All ParaSwimming Competitors seeking to enter using times which meet/exceed the published consideration times and conditions, must do so using the manual Individual Entry Form.
- During these Championships, both 1500FR & 800FR long-distance events will be available to all competitors regardless of gender and shall be swum in a mixed format with awards being split by gender and age-group. Swimmers wishing to enter these events must have a qualifying time for the event being entered i.e. there is no equivalency/alternative option for qualifying.
SPECTATOR ENTRY FEES
- Entry to spectate the meets shall cost £10.00 per day (regardless of arrival/departure time) for all adults (16 years old and over).
- Entry to spectate the meets shall be free-of-charge for all children (15 years old and younger).
- Printed programmes shall be available – WHILST STOCKS LAST – free-of-charge with paid entry.
- We encourage all attendees to download and print the programmes at home to ensure that you are not disappointed on the day should stocks be depleted prior to your arrival (see below).
- Live Results, Start Lists, Medals Tables and Points Tables will be published online throughout the event and can be found here – http://www.londonswimresults.org/2019/Summers/.
- Medals Table published on the Live Results is accurate.
- Top Club Table is based on top 8 swimmers in all Individual HDW & Finals Races and all Team Races.
- Top Boy & Girl Tables are based on the same criteria as Top Club – hence why Club Names appear (just ignore please). These tables are indicative only and may not correctly identify the winners of the Awards for these categories.
- We would love to see your messages of support and congratulations along with your team/swimmer photoss too. Please tag us when posting on Twitter (@LondonSwimming) and use the hashtag #2019LondonChamps. Thanks.
ENTRY DETAILS WILL BE PUBLISHED ON THIS WEBPAGE AND CLUB ORGANISER WHEN AVAILABLE