- Saturday Warm up: 2.00pm
- Age at : 31ST DECEMBER 2021
- Download Meet Info : https://www.harrowswim.club/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Conditions-Borough-of-Harrow-Club-Championships-2021.docx
- How to enter this meet: https://www.harrowswim.club/how-to-enter-swimming-meet/
- Officials & Volunteers Signup: https://www.harrowswim.club/club-championship-volunteers/
- Ages are as at 31st December 2021. Swimmers must be 9 or over by 31/12/21.
- Only Members of Borough of Harrow SC are allowed to enter. Swimmers must be Swim England Registered Category 1 or 2.
- Entry Deadline is Friday 24th September 2021. Withdrawals following this date will not be refunded.
- Entry is only available via Club Organiser. Any late entries will not count towards club awards although times will be forwarded to Swim England rankings
- Entry Fees. £6.00 per race.
- This is a card-less meet. Entries will be pre seeded before the meet. Any withdrawals must be made 45mins prior to the start of each session. This is to ensure the meet runs to time.
- All Meet participants must observe the safety and COVID precautions in operation at Barnet Pool. Participants must have footwear when leaving the poolside. Unless otherwise advised, there will be no diving allowed during warm up periods, apart from sprint lanes.
- Swimmers are asked to follow the Centres one way system from their designated zones down to poolside and back up to their designated area after their event.
- Participants are reminded that they should not attend if they have a high temperature, a new, continuous cough, and a loss of, or change to, their sense of smell or taste.
- We will continue to follow all current and future updates set out by Government and Swim England COVID guideline and conditions are therefore subject to change.
- All participants and spectators must observe all safety precautions in operation at the pool and follow instructions of Pool Staff and The Borough of Harrow SC Management Team. Prior to leaving poolside swimmers must dry off and put on appropriate clothing and footwear. No swimmers will be allowed into the spectator area or the main entrance foyer area unless they have complied with this requirement. For safety reasons spectators must ensure that all gangways and the rear of the spectator area are kept clear. All swimmers should remain on poolside at all times unless permission is obtained from the Whips or Coaches.
- By submitting and accepting entries to the meet consent is hereby given, as required by the Data Protection Act 1998, to the holding of personal information. The personal information supplied with your entry will be retained securely and will only be used for the legitimate purposes of running the event. This data will be shared by form of results with Swim England (Rankings) and the clubs who have entered the meet. A full copy of the results will be published on the website after the meet. Please be aware that links from our website may take you to external websites that are not covered by our policies. Please ensure that you review their privacy policies before any data is submitted. If any persons want to exercise their right to erasure or processing of their personal data, they will need to make a written request to the promoter. We will only hold competition data for 12 months after which it will be destroyed and erased from our systems.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend the Conditions, without prior notice, to ensure the smooth running of the Championships
Club Championship Age Group & Stroke Awards
Age Group Awards
- Age Group awards are calculated on a points scoring system based on fina points. All results will be converted to fina points. Age group results will depend on total fina points from all races entered.
- Fastest swimmer (male and female) in 100m (not IM), 200m, 400m and 800m/1500m race
- 14.00 - TBA
- Session one
- Warm Up at 14.00
- TBA - TBA
- Session two
- Warm Up TBA