BARNET Winter Invitational Meet
Affiliated to Swim England London Region, Under Swim England Laws and Technical Rules of Swimming.
Licensed by the Swim England at Level 4 under number 4LR200439
VENUE. Barnet Copthall Leisure Centre, Champions Way, Hendon, London NW4 1PS
AGE GROUPS : Age groups as above. AGES AS ON 31st December 2020
EVENTS: All events will be ‘HEAT DECLARED WINNER’.
Heats will be seeded according to submitted entry times.
ENTRY FEE: £6-50 per event no charge for spectators on the day
AWARDS: Will be made to 1st, 2nd and 3rd placed swimmers in each age group.
Presentations may take place during the swimming to ensure smooth running
and to keep down the duration of the meet.
RULES AND CONDITIONS:
- This gala will take place at Barnet Copthall Leisure Centre Champions Way, Hendon, London, NW4 1PS and is licensed by the Swim England at Level 4 under License number 4LR200439. It will run short course (25m) in accordance with Swim England Laws and Technical Rules of Swimming and the rules and conditions of this competition.
- Over the top starts may be used at the promoter’s discretion.
- This will be a cardless meet, swimmers must ensure they have signed in for each session by the time stated.
- The pool is 25m long, 8 lanes, anti-wave lane ropes and electronic timing
- Ages are at 31st December 2020. Age bands are 8 years, 9 years, 10 years, 11 years, 12 years, 13 years, 14 years and 15 + Years.
- Events are 50m Free; 50m Back; 50m Breast; 50m Fly; 100m Free; 100m Back; 100m Breast; 100m Fly; 100m IM;
- Entry fee is £6-50 per event – Time trials will be offered if there is space. They will be placed in the first heat and will not be eligible for an award. Anyone wishing to swim a time trial must go to the meet office before the start of the session, the fee will be £6-50. No charge on the day for spectators.
- Upper limit times are attached. Swimmers entering this meet are expected to enter their current best time and must not enter faster times than the upper limit