Learn to Swim school
CURRENT TERM INFO
Priority enrolment for Spring Term January 2021 is now open.
Your current place will be secure for priority booking until Monday 21st December 2020
General bookings will open on Wednesday 23rd December 2020 on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you are a current member, and you CAN swim in your current space next term: Pay and confirm your space during the priority rebooking period, even if you would prefer a different time. This will have no impact on your chances of finding an alternative time when the general bookings open.
Unfortunately, we are unable to advise what alternative spaces are available until after the priority bookings close.
At The Borough of Harrow Swimming Club, the health and safety of both your children and our staff are paramount. In line with Government guidelines, we have put in place stringent measures to ensure your children can enjoy swimming lessons with us in a safe environment.
We will do our best to keep your child at the same time and day but this might not be possible due to the smaller class sizes we have to implement to adhere to Swim England Covid-19 rules and regulation. We will inform you as soon as we receive your booking if we have to move your child to an alternative class. We will refund your payment If you’re not happy with the choice of alternative class.
Intermediate and Advanced adult lessons take place in the main pool on Monday evenings at 8.30-9.30 pm.
Beginners Adults lessons take place in the teaching pool on Monday evening at 8.30-9.30 pm.
Ladies only lessons take place in the teaching pool on Wednesday evening at 8.30-9.30 pm.
Places for adults are allocated on a ‘first come, first served’ basis and there is no priority booking. This classes will go ahead subject to a minimum of 5 adults enrolling for each class.
Children’s learn to swim lessons have been divided into days i.e. Monday, Wednesday 7.15 pm and 7.50 pm and Saturday 8.00 am, 8.40 am, 9.15 am or Sunday 8.45 am (Sundays are for older children who are stage 8 and above).
We would draw your attention to our Code of Conduct and Financial Policies which can be found on the club website. This details our expectations for you as swimmers and parents.
For current members: to enrol, please log in to your club organiser account at
Scroll down the page to account payment and follow the link to pay and secure your place.
If you have lost your account login detail, email firstname.lastname@example.org for replacement.
If you are a new member or have not swum with the club before, please email me on email@example.com in the first instance stating your name, date of birth, at what level you can swim and the day and time of your preferred choice for swimming lessons.
LAST LESSON FOR THIS CURRENT TERM
SATURDAY 16TH JANUARY 2020
SUNDAY 17TH January 2021
MONDAY 25TH JANUARY 2021
WEDNESDAY 20TH JANUARY 2021
TERM DATES FOR SPRING TERM 2021
SATURDAY 23 RD JANUARY– SATURDAY 1ST May 2021
SUNDAY 24TH JANUARY – SUNDAY 25TH APRIL 2021
WEDNESDAY 27TH JANUARY – WEDNESDAY 28TH APRIL 2021
MONDAY 1ST FEBRUARY – MONDAY 26TH APRIL 2021
SPRING TERM FEES
Stage 1-7 lesson duration is 30 minutes.
Stage 1-7 Saturday Classes £135.00 for 15 weeks term.
Stage 1-7 Wednesday Classes £126.00 for 14 weeks term.
Stage 1-7 Monday Classes £117.00 for 13 weeks term.
Sunday Stage 8: £154 for 14 weeks term. Lesson duration is 60 minutes.
Monday Adults: £169.00 for 13 weeks term. Lesson duration of 60 minutes.
Wednesday Ladies Only: £182.00 for 14 weeks term. Lesson duration of 60 minutes.
- In line with social distancing requirements, we have reduced class numbers to ensure that it is not too busy.
- We have introduced a one-way system and clear signage will be in place to indicate entry/exit to the pool.
- Social distancing must be observed on poolside, in observation areas and throughout change-over of lessons.
- We ask that children attend lessons ‘pool ready’ with their swimwear already on. After the lesson, we request that parents do not congregate on poolside and that you exit via the changing facilities as quickly as possible.
- We ask that shower your child(ren) at home.
- We will ensure that when parents arrive, we adhere to the government guidelines on social distancing. We request that just one parent attends site.
- Lessons will be structured so activities can be completed whilst social distancing is maintained.
- Due to Covid19 social distancing rules, we will not be able to run any duckling classes this term.
If your child(ren) or anyone in your household begins to show any of the following symptoms, please do not attend your swimming lesson.
- High temperature
- A new, continuous cough
- A loss or change to their sense of smell or taste.
- Any other Covid 19 symptoms.